Participation is open to companies in a position to export wines. Participation will be confirmed by Wine Pleasures and will be made definitive by forwarding the confirmation and invoice.
2. Cancellation policy
Customers confirm their registration once full payment is received. Cancellations before the opening of the scheduling system, around 3 months prior to the first day of the event, will be charged 20% of the full participation fees. Thereafter the full amount is payable and therefore non refundable and no transferable.
3. Participant details
The participants' details received prior to and during the event are for one-time use only - in connection with the respective BMIC event - and may not be passed on to a third party.
4. Allocation of tables
BMIC will allocate the tables and comply, as far as possible, with the wishes of the participants.
5. Event catalogues
Event catalogues will be provided to each registered participant.
Standard payment terms are 30 days from the invoice date. Payment terms will be as stated on the invoice.
7. Transport and delivery of wines and promotional materials
Participants wishing to forward wines and materials to the event must employ their own forwarding service. Wine Pleasures is not liable for loss or incorrect delivery.
8. Advertising and promotion during the event
Appointments will take place at tables, identified by name cards, and allocated to educators. Participants must abide by the following, unless written approval from Wine Pleasures has been attained:
• The only type of display and advertising materials permitted are small items, such as posters, photographs and laptops, which can be placed on the table or attached to the covering table cloth and do not obstruct the view of other participants' tables.
• Advertising materials must not be distributed outside the allocated space.
• Participants may not organise any hospitality event, seminar or tour which encourages participants to leave the event at any time during the programme. Wine Pleasures is entitled to prohibit unauthorised advertising or activities without judicial order.
9. Liability and insurance
Participants should be insured against personal liability, fire and theft. Wine Pleasures will not be held liable for any loss of or damage to exhibits, materials or equipment as for instance through fire or theft, regardless of whether this damage or loss is sustained prior to, during, or after the event. The participants on their part will be held liable for any damage to persons or objects caused by them, their employees, their representatives or by exhibits or items of their equipment.
While Wine Pleasures will take precautions to keep participants' wines and promotional materials safe, Wine Pleasures is not liable for any loss or damage. As a precaution, the event halls will be locked between 19:00h and 08:00h.
11. Media waiver
I give permission to Wine Pleasures to use photographs or video footage of me, taken at an BMIC event, for BMIC promotional purposes only.
12. Concluding provisions
The contract is valid under Spanish law. Venue is Barcelona, Spain.