Wine Pleasures Workshop Buyer meets Cellar

Thinking of Attending?

If you’re thinking of paticipating in the Workshop Buyer meets Cellar in Spain for the first time…welcome! If you are any or all of the following then you will be eligible to attend the Workshop as an Invited Buyer:

  • Wine Importers  who already import wines from France, Spain and Portugal but want to discover new small boutique wineries
  • Wine Importers who do not yet import wines from France, Spain and Portugal but are looking to add some to an existing portfolio
  • Wholesalers & Wine Retailers who prefer to import direct from the winery
  • HORECA members who want to add new wines to list, menus etc
  • Wine Agents Professionals who would like to learn about wines from France, Spain and Portugal or interact with wineries and importers

The Wine Pleasures Workshop Buyer meets Cellar in Spain gives buyers the opportunity to discover new wine suppliers not normally present in the large trade fairs, meet the winemaker in a highly personalized setting, taste the latest vintages, discuss imports, prices and timescales, discover new products and attractive labelling and packaging, and appreciate the excellence in quality – price. All this in a cost-effective, one stop opportunity to do so by meeting face to face in Italy with a wide range of quality wine makers concentrated in one convenient and enchanting venue for just two and a half days.

As the 2017 event is hosted in Spain, expect around 75% of the participating wineries to be Spanish and the remaining 25% will be from France and Portugal.

Flexible Attendance Options

Workshop & Wiinery Visit Programme (6 – 10 February)

  • A personalised schedule of appointments at the Workshop (6 – 8 February)
  • A Post Workshop Winery Visit Programme to include visits some of the 12 Designations of Origin in Catalunya
  • 4 nights accommodation including complimentary breakfasts, lunches and dinners
  • Subsidised flights to and from Barcelona Airport
  • Transfers and transport for the duration of the programme

Workshop Only (6 – 8 February)

  • A personalised schedule of appointments at the Workshop (6 – 8 February)
  • 2 nights accommodation with full board in the Barcelona Golf Hotel
  • Subsidised flights to and from Barcelona Airport
  • Transfers to and from Barcelona Airport

Visitor (Flexible dates)  

  • A personalised schedule of appointments at the Workshop (6 – 8 February)
  • Wine matching lunch
  • Transfers to and from Barcelona Airport

Flight subsidies payable are as follows:

Travelling from:

  • Europe: up to a maximum of 180 Euros
  • Canada, USA, Central or South America: up to a maximum of 450 Euros
  • Asia and Australasia: up to a maximum of 550 Euros
  • Russia, Middle East and Africa: up to a maximum of 300 Euros.

Places are limited to just 50.

Register as an Invited Buyer>>